- It is pretending the present you love most is an old toy your daughter hands over.
- It is keeping everything in perspective and still look cool.
- It is sitting through a six-hour Toy Story video game, one that you've finished with your daughters over and over again.
- It is always being present in your toddler's Saturday class even when you have not slept a wink.
- It is a shelf-full of cartoon movies and children's books on the bedside table -- where your classics used to be.
- It is sleeping on an uncomfortable mattress because your daughters like staying in your bed.
- It is driving around the city to find a school that your daughter will like most.
- It is standing by for milk (dede) runs or midnight snack requests from your little girls.
It is sacrificing the things you want to allow your daughters to get theirs.
The list goes on and on. Thank you for always making the girls happy.
Happy Father's Day, Tag!