When I first saw Zuri Baby Couture’s website, I was awed by the brand’s fashion accessories for babies. Their headbands, necklaces and shoes are to die for. To think the list doesn’t end there.
For those who have been regularly following my blog, you know that my bratinellas love dressing up - with their favorite tutu dresses, hair accessories and little ladies’ shoes. So when I showed them Zuri’s line of accessories, I saw their eyes brighten while they were saying wow.
Here are a few of their lovely designs. The full catalog of their designs can be found here:
Now here’s good news to all the readers of Grown-Ups for a Day!
Zuri Baby Couture, an international baby fashion store, has graciously sponsored a blog giveaway! You heard it right; we will be throwing in a special prize for one reader with just a few simple steps.
We will choose a winner to receive a gift certificate worth Php 1,000 that you can use to purchase products from Zuri Baby Couture and will also throw in a beautiful set of Zuri Wearable Art Jewelry worth Php 1,500.
Here’s how to join:
- Share this post by clicking on Tweet or Like button at the bottom of the entry.
- Like Zuri Baby Couture’s Facebook page and follow them on Twitter.
- Add your answers to the poll “Which Do You Prefer – Breastfeeding or Bottle Feeding?” along with the reason why in the comment box.
- Like the Grown-Ups For A Day! on Facebook.
- This poll will be open until August 31st so please feel free to join and tell your friends. J
Grown-Ups For A Day! giveaway